Bain-Spawned Genus Crest and Wing Markings:
See Vulture Chart By Ed.
Cathartes Aura. How are ya?
Yeah, so I heard. Nice talkin' to ya.
Piers Plowman: The Mice Regroup, see Bell the Cat,
Predator, Scavenger, now united against: Prey
What a Sketch. Retch?
Bury their balance sheets, and let me work.
I am the Vulture. I consume all.
It took 8 years of that for 22%
To become the carcase I sought,
To file their bankruptcies, shut their doors.
I am the Vulture; I scavenge all.
Only 8% had their revenge, with all invested lost.
But for my Investors, it took only Ten Big Reelly Beeg Deals
To make 70% of all that was made, was made
That is, the dollars that came in offset the pain of carrion in process.
Shovel the rest under and let me work.
Stayed they not under?
Of the Big Ten Big Deals, the Reely Beeg Deals,
Four (4), Quartre, later themselves filed
For Bankruptcy. See? Si!
Two years, ten years, and the Investors
Still tell the next Vulture's Conductor:
Just get us ours.
Bane of existence, is the
Spinning moral compass.
Give us this day our daily Muppety targets.
Serves them right for getting on our radar.
They're on their own.
What place is this?
Where are we now?
GM doing better after its B-ruptcy?
Some did, of course.
Vulture knows its reward:
Make the big Hit once, you're in.
The rest are out.
The weak ask, how many might have lived,
Content in their smaller world.
No matter. Grawnk!
I am the Vulture.
Let me work.
Who can challenge me now.
Even the Mighty Cats join my self-service unit.
They also should worry.
I care not whom I consume.
I ally with the Cat today, I eat the Cat tomorrow.
Pray, Prey! Cullers united!
We Probe you at will! Keep you Down!
And I have the cash. I can cover all.
Back off and let me rule.
Hunches down on a lower branch.
Proof of the alliance is now clear, see Vulture Chart.
The Predators, once manageable, even voluntarily,
Are One with the Scavenger.
If Piers Plow.man's Bell the Cat solution
Against mere Predators of Old,
Lay in a balance of realities,
And minimizing their free lunch;
Knowing the genus could not be destroyed;
What is the solution now against Scavengers
Who seek to rule, now with Predators in tow,
Ed's Chart as proof of that,
All now uncaring so long as bodies drop
To their benefit.
And now that the Scavengers have joined forces
With the Predators. What of the Prey?
The mind of a gut-wrenching Scavenger over us?
III. Prey say:
It is disappearing fast, but we have the Vote.
How to choose one of our own,
One who will not engage in Prey Probery
As Modus Intimidati
As do the Predator-Scavenger Class
In religious, political and ethnic plumage.
Probe with votes! **
Probe the Predators
For hidden ideas harbored
In their gut, incubating.
What desired legislation is lurking, maturing, getting funds.
Allow no wiping clean of past acts. They count;
We accept real change of heart, but not Proteus.
Spare us from the Opportunist.
Probe the Scavengers,
Raiders of functioning entities,
And put into the light
How many of the once truly living were gutted
Because it pays them, the Scavengers; who
Decide which others shall die.
Root out Scavenger Profit-Worshipping Economic Death Panels.
They shake their past sideways to win: but we know what they are about.
We have a right to probe and know ideas, intentions,
For the common good.
Bain of our existence, we probe thee.
Speak of Behavior, Values.
Today's reading: Retro to Jan. 9, 2012
And the Mice also tappety tap, tweet and text.
Hsssss (No syrinx).
Sing? No! No more! America!
Speechifying? Turn it off!
Occupy! Step up!
Probe for the Common Good.
What ideas are incubating in the Vulture.
Or is the thing really empty?
As Piers says ,
Through the Wise One among the Prey,
All you can do as Prey
Is minimize the Predators' and Scavengers' free lunch,
Then that is what you do. So do it well!
Is that Regulation? Education? Health?
Hush, child. They will get you.
Online WSJ Romney at Bain
1. Turkey Vulture Calls: hear it, bless its heart, at http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Turkey_Vulture/sounds/ac
2. EEk! Turkey Vulture! http://dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/ce/eek/critter/bird/turkeyVulture.htm. See? It does good. Unawares, it poops clean: takes in diseased things, pathogens, vomits up fur and teeth, and poops out clean! A green machine! Elect a vulture!
3. Scavenger: http://www.answers.com/topic/scavenger. Some are pretty. Meet some: http://www.nhptv.org/natureworks/nwep11a.htm
4. Derivatively speaking: http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/grass/
5. Habitat: clutches of eggs in secluded locations, http://www.journalreview.com/sports/article_329dcadc-6cbb-11e1-9aae-001871e3ce6c.html
6. Flies in wobbly circles, http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Turkey_Vulture/id/ac. An Opportunist, with eyes open.
7. Bully Vultures teach the young. A Vulture is a bully despite no syrinx, voice box. See http://www.nobully.org.nz/advicek.htm#one , fair use snippet about how our children learn bullying by watching adults. True leaders are not bullies.
Bullying is when someone keeps doing or saying things to have power over another person.Hear the Vulture: http://dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/ce/eek/critter/bird/turkeyVulture.htm. Gutteral grwnks and hsssss. Did we ask if anyone wants to hear it sing? or speak?
Some of the ways they bully other people are by: calling them names, saying or writing nasty things about them,
8. Is there no moral compass between the conjoined Scavenger and Predator forces. Watch: the lure of the easy path, against weak. There is no future but theirs. Gouge out the eyes of Mary's little lamb? Why not, if she left the silly thing out there. Carrion (carry-on!).
9. Predators are better at spin than Prey. The pretty ones preen, perambulate. No fear of he vulture, so long as they are not sick. Vote for the Vulture! they say. Its work is needed (100% carrion a day!) and what comes out (even through no effort on its part) is clean, whereas what went in is rotty carcass.
Scavenger cares not. What if that now rotty carcase was something that could have gone on living? Maybe had a family? Was Beethoven? A human with interests, skills, ideals other than profits. Into the beaky maw! Vulture Capitalism: Rick Perry's contribution to the common cause. Ayn Rand cheers. http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/expect-68550-romney-likely.html
** Probery. The State has an interest in un-fruitioned ideas federally speaking, and we have the right to force you to carry to fruition that which is incubating within you, even if you disavow it. So we demand to know if you hold them still. Let us Probe!
No, no! Not the probe! Yes. To the table, the stirrups!
Relevant probes for candidates: Got lungs? See David Letterman and M at http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/michelle-obama-letterman-isn-t-oprah-where-laughs-231917424.html